Under contract: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1420 Kingsway Dr, Cape Girardeau
This original Kurre farmhouse was built in 1919 and later purchased by Bon Doza Dairy. It features the typical farmhouse characteristics with the addition of a full bath and laundry room on the main level. The home offers two bedrooms up stairs with a full bath, a sewing/craft nook and a loft. The main level has a bedroom, presently used as an office, kitchen, large living room that could be a dining and living combo and a sunroom that is the front entrance room and an enclosed back porch. A display shelf is featured on a living room wall and houses antique items found in the walls of the home. Outstanding potential for making this your own unique farmhouse!
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,752
- Style: Bungalow
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 227 times.
- This listing was last updated August 27, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.