Home for sale - Marble Hill
2795 Hwy 34, Marble Hill
This is a very unique property. There is a large main house, a second home with 2 bedrooms and an open livingroom/kitchen area along with a 33x35 garage workshop area. There is a two stall horse barn with tack and hay rooms, a she shed, raised, organic, self watering gardening. The home comes with 19.44 acres!! Acreage can be subdivided and is accessible from County Rd 458. It is fenced and crossed fenced with pipe fencing to keep your animals safe. There is enough driveway room to turn a semi around. Beautiful landscaping, ideal for entertaining with the huge family room and open kitchen area. Each house has its own septic system. All information on the additional house is located in the supporting documents.
- Status: Active
- School district: Woodland R-4
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 19.4400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,581
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 129 times.
- This listing was last updated September 12, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.