4 Bedrooms at an Affordable Price!
321 South Spring Avenue, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $358
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Affordable Cape home with almost 1600 sq ft providing one level living. This home boasts four bedrooms and has many updates. The living room has wood laminate flooring, a large picture window, and is freshly painted. The large kitchen with dining beside was remodeled in 2017. Laundry is off this area. The dining room has a nice, vaulted ceiling and built ins. The hall bathroom has tile flooring and new tub surround 2017. There is a carport with storage. Backyard is chain link fenced. There is a sump pump under the home. NEW 2017: Bathroom tub surround, Kitchen remodel, Water Heater, Windows replaced in Living Room and Kitchen. Roof along with three storm doors are BRAND NEW.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Jefferson
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1720 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,572
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: No Basement
- Garage: One Car Carport
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $426
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 357 times.
- This listing was last updated September 14, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.