Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
5267 County Road 532, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $1,110
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Room to roam, grow, and sow! This 24 acre property has all the natural beauty and quiet of an escape from the city while maintaining a close proximity to conveniences. With an established 4 bedroom, 2 bath homestead, the new owner will have access to fenced pastures, barns, and storage areas. This home has the originals that maintain charm while including the updates that matter to make this home last another 100 years!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 24 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,696
- Vinyl exterior
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Unfinished Basement
- Garage: Detached Covered Parking
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Estimated annual taxes: $548
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 89 times.
- This listing was last updated September 8, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.