Home for sale - Jackson
1012 Cathy Drive, Jackson
Meticulously maintained, all brick ranch home in an established Jackson neighborhood. As you walk up this home the first thing that you'll notice is the beautiful landscaping and the tiled, covered front porch. Inside you'll find a wonderful layout that flows seamlessly. Hardwood floors int he living room, a kitchen with an abundance of cabinets that opens to the dining room. The main level also has a hallway bathroom, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and two additional bedrooms. In the finished basement you will be pleasently surprised with a family room that has a wood burning fireplace, 4th bedroom, full bathroom and a large storage room with a laundry area, sink, built-in workspace and a great amount of built-in storage shelving. Walk-out from the basement or your 2 car garage to an amazing custom laid patio that is perfect for outdoor entertaining and overlooks the tree lines, flat backyard.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.2700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,947
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 130 times.
- This listing was last updated September 2, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.