Pending: Home for sale - Charleston
208 South Thorn Street, Charleston
CHARMING UPDATED 1930S HOME LOCATED CLOSE TO ALL YOU NEED. FENCED IN BACK YARD, PAVED DRIVEWAY, KITCHEN/DINING ROOM COMBO, LIVING ROOM AND BONUS FAMILY ROOM. BEDROOMS ARE CONNECTED. COULD USE FAMILY ROOM AS BEDROOM AS IT HAS A LARGE WALK IN CLOSET. LOCATED IN HISTORIC CHARLESTON MISSOURI CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES! NICE SHADE TREES AND FENCED YARD. THIS HOME HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL! CLOSE TO CHARLESTON HIGH SCHOOL AND ONE BLOCK FROM ROLWING PARK!
- Status: Pending
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,108
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 7 times.
- This listing was last updated September 7, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.