Home for sale - Jackson
7354 State Highway D, Jackson
The floor plan is perfect, the finishes are impeccable, the style is trendy yet classic and the view and private land will fill all your heart desires! Custom built brand new home on acres 8 acres! 6,000 square feet that welcomes you with vaulted & timber ceiling front porch drawing you inside carrying the vault into the living space then out the back & straight into that view! Every detail is thought out - GORGEOUS designer style custom cabinets in laundry, quartz & built ins everywhere. The master suite has THAT view with an ensuite bath that is out of a luxury magazine. Full finished basement with family room, game room area, additional bedroom/bath, also has 1/2 bath located perfectly for a future pool location. Property has a fully stocked pond you can fish & kayak on, plus a barn. No covenants on property and EXACTLY 20 minutes to Target! Driveway and sidewalk will be completed this week.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½ ½
- Includes approx. 8.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 5,978
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 53 times.
- This listing was last updated September 8, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.