Home for sale - Glen Allen
12810 State Highway 34, Glen Allen
This Craftsman style 20 acre estate has a 4 bedroom home with an open living/dining room, 15 ft vaulted ceilings with beams, stone fireplace, master en-suite, and a walk in closet that has main level laundry. The kitchen has custom cabinets, a large island, and walk in pantry. The lower level has a family room with a wood stove, along with a bedroom, bathroom, bonus room, and John Deere room. The wraparound porch has porch swings and another stone fireplace with views of the pond, the horses, and the rolling hills. The covered outdoor dining space has a vaulted wood ceiling and is steps away from raised beds for gardening, a built-in fire-pit, and an above ground swimming pool with tanning deck and pool house. The shop has 3 over-sized garage doors and covered parking for a large RV. The livestock barn has a barn loft, hog pen, chicken house with fenced yard, tack room, 5 horse stalls, and roof that waters animals via rain runoff. Privacy and peace greet you from every direction.
- Status: Active
- School district: Woodland R-4
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 20.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,508
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hood fan
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 31 times.
- This listing was last updated September 9, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.