Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
133 South Ellis Street, Cape Girardeau
This home is a diamond in the rough. If you're looking for a historical fixer-upper, this is it! Just a few of the features included are: beautiful millwork, glass/wood pocket doors, original transoms, built-in cabinets, wood doors and a gorgeous stairway to the left of the front entry. All of the trim is in the original condition - never painted. The front porch has a truly unique feature - inlaid tile, which you wont find anywhere else. You absolutely have to see this house to believe all of the charm and character it offers. Owner has already replaced almost all of the windows. Floors have been covered in past years, but just imagine the hidden beauty of the floors underneath. You will feel like you are living out an HGTV dream, if you purchase and restore this property. Grab this historic gem today!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,022
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 14 times.
- This listing was last updated September 10, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.