Two Bedroom Home with Unfinished Basement
1006 North, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $359
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
This quaint bungalow is a rare find! Located on a quiet street with an oversized yard that backs to Litz park, this home will make the perfect starter home! The living room is large with original hardwood floors. On the main level you also have two bedrooms, a nice sized bathroom and a spacious eat in kitchen. The basement is unfinished, but dry, so it is great for storage or could be finished for additional living space. This home has NEW windows, a NEW hot water heater, NEWER roof, and central heat and air making it low maintenance and ready to move into!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square footage is approx. 878
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Unfinished basement
- Garage: Carport
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $600
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 366 times.
- This listing was last updated September 14, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.