Pending: Total Transformation!! Inside AND Out!!!
1652 North Main St, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $512
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Charming remodeled home on a large corner lot! This home has been given a total transformation from top to bottom! The exterior has been brightened up with fresh paint, a new front door and a new garage door! The interior has new luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the living, dining and kitchen. The open concept main area allows for natural light to flow through and a great use of space! The kitchen has been modernized with two tone cabinets and brushed gold hardware! The bedrooms are good sized and feature new carpet, fans, trim and paint! The main level bathroom has a tiled surround with built in shelves for extra functionality! The once unfinished basement now offers over 800 sq ft of additional living space with a large family room, half bathroom, and laundry! So cute, yet so affordable!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Blanchard
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,868
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partially finished basement
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $902
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 92 times.
- This listing was last updated September 19, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.