Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
616 Peironnet Street, Cape Girardeau
Located in one of Cape Girardeau's most picturesque neighborhoods, this 5 bedroom/4bath John Boardman designed home on 1.63 acres is full of character and upgrades- including a double-sided fireplace, vaulted ceilings, skylights, and 42" professional range. Privacy is a luxury and 616 Peironnet backs up to mature woods, a quiet street, and is a quick drive to enjoy all that downtown Cape has to offer. If you're an outdoor enthusiast, the swimming pool and tennis courts will allow you to enjoy your home year-round as you entertain from the fully equipped and covered outdoor kitchen with plenty of room to spare for a garden. If your idea of entertaining is more along the lines of cocktails by the pool, you can sip your favorite drink from the covered patio off the dining room and enjoy the park-like setting and neighborhood landscape. This home is a must-see for anyone who loves design and is searching for a custom home with character where they can add their own personal touch.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Includes approx. 1.6300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 5,527
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hood fan
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 17 times.
- This listing was last updated September 13, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.