Home for sale - Jackson
7050 US Highway 61, Jackson
Breathtaking views of countryside, home & 13.5 UNRESTRICTED AC located 2 miles from I-55, can be the next place you call your 4-ever home. Looking for your own PRIVATE setting just minutes from Cape/Jackson? Custom built, 2 owner, brick 1.5 story home with views of exception and geo-thermal heat. ATV on your private land and you will know you have an ideal place to store them from inclimate weather and security inside of your 30x50 shop. In addition to the shop, there is a 34x35 barn, plus another 16x24 shop. The ML features mostly wood flooring, the spacious master suite, family room with cathedral ceilings, priceless views, and floor to ceiling brick WB fireplace, a spacious kitchen with pantry, laundry room, dining room, and sunroom, while the 2nd level features 2 beds, bonus sleeping room with WI closet, plus a full bath. Basement is unfinished w/lots of room to finish for additional living space. Inground pool with tons of space for entertaining, kid play area and hen house.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 13.5000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,400
- Brick, stone exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 29 times.
- This listing was last updated September 13, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.