4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Walk-Out Basement, Schrader District
2065 Woodland Hills Dr, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $990
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Open house Sunday, September 26, Noon-2 PM
4 bedrooms, 3 baths in Arbor Heights Subdivision located in Schrader school district. Living room features hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling & large windows. Kitchen also has vaulted ceiling, granite countertops, tile floor, stainless appliances including new Kitchenaid dishwasher. Main level laundry doubles as mudroom w/ sink. All three main level bedrooms have neutral carpet & ceiling fans. Master bedroom has walk-in closet, bath w/ dual vanity, whirlpool tub, separate shower. The main level is freshly painted and has new light fixtures. Walk-out basement has completed fourth bedroom & third full bath. Plenty of room to finish a family room or play area. Backyard is already fenced with nice black chain link. This all electric home is 14 years old. Roof & siding are 5 yrs old. Sump pump - 2 yrs old. Windows are tilt-in. This home boasts 49 solar panels that has resulted in summer electric bills being $11 or below. American Home Shield Complete warranty valid through September 2022 included!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.2900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,773
- Brick and Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $2165
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 444 times.
- This listing was last updated September 21, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.