Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
282 Red Zone Lane, Jackson
A little bit of country, but oh so close to town. This amazing Craftsman style custom built ranch has so much to offer you have to see to believe! Built in 2017, this home boasts of 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3 car side entry garage, totally open concept for entertaining, formal dining, crown molding, and predominantly wood floors on main level, beautiful master bath, covered screened concrete deck overlooking green pastures. The lower level has large family room with patio doors leading to covered patio. And as an added extra bonus, a theater room with seating. A John Deere room plus additional storage rooms that are heated and cooled! Oh, and did we mention, situated on private 1+acre at the end of cul-de-sac. Only minutes to Cape, Jackson, or I-55.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 1.0470 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,850
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hood fan
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 18 times.
- This listing was last updated September 22, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.