Home for sale - Millersville
5682 County Road 472, Millersville
Estimated monthly payment: $1,828
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Overlooking the Whitewater River this CUSTOM BUILT one owner dream home has charm at every turn. Coming over the hill to the property you're greeted by the gorgeous wooden barn with stalls, a hay loft, and electricity! During warm months the flowers bloom to life all over the property and make beautiful habitats for monarch butterflys! The property has a built in watering system for the flower beds & a wrap around covered porch to overlook the river! 2 stocked ponds over 12+- mostly fenced acres and an inground pool allows space for any hobby you may have! Enjoy your home with coved ceilings, Big windows to let in natural light, walk in closets, custom rock fireplace, custom floors, butler pantry, a DOG SPA SPACE, cedar ceilings, fresh paint, with views out of this world and so much more!!! NEW ROOF & NEWER HVAC. Next you'll make it to the SHOUSE, YES SHOP HOUSE! 4 Bays, a one bedroom, one bathroom remodeled house! There is still plenty of shop area! Don't miss out on this amazing home!
- Status: Active
- School district: Oak Ridge R-6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 12.1000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,008
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partially Finished Basement - Walkout
- Garage: 5
- Fireplaces: Gas - Lower Level Family Room
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Estimated annual taxes: $1652
- Swimming pool
- Ceiling fans
- Guest house
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 141 times.
- This listing was last updated October 5, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.