Home for sale - Knob Noster
509 Salem Avenue, Knob Noster
Estimated monthly payment: $555
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
This home sits in a quiet neighborhood on a corner lot with a fenced in backyard. As you walk in you will notice the original hardwood floors throughout the main level. Living room and dinning combo will lead you to the kitchen where you will notice quartz counter-tops and stainless steal appliances. Back door leads you to a fully finished four season room so you can enjoy the sun in any season. This will lead you to the fenced in back yard with a storage shed outbuilding that will stay with the property so you can store your lawnmower or any other outdoor equipment. Main level hallway will lead you to a full bath that has been tiled and updated and 3 bedrooms with all original hardwood floors. Master bedroom has a half bath. Lower level will consist of an extra family room. and additional storage. Text or call listing agent at 573-576-6064 to set up an appt today!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Square footage is approx. 1,881
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Tri-level
- Floors: Tri-Level
- Foundation: Partially Finished Basement
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $907
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 97 times.
- This listing was last updated October 5, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.