Home for sale - Jackson
1114 Shawnee, Jackson
This mostly brick 2-story house sits quietly in Indian hills subdivision on a .4 acre lot. Plenty of parking with a two car attached garage with additional parking on the long driveway. You'll notice laminate wood floors across the main level and an abundance of natural lighting. From the living room you will have access to the separate dining room that also connects to the kitchen. Custom S&W cabinets were installed with tiled backsplash. Main level also has an updated half bath and tiled den area with a wood burning fireplace. Attached is a four season room with a custom built-in desk with plenty of natural lighting. Second level has three bedrooms with all original hardwood floors and a completely remolded full bathroom with his and hers sinks, separate tub, and tiled walk-in shower. Make your way down to the full basement that is partially finished. Basement consist of a second living area, extra room, laundry hook-ups, unfinished bathroom with toilet and shower.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 0.4000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,310
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: A-frame
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 14 times.
- This listing was last updated October 14, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.