All Brick 4 Bedroom Home on 3.74 Acres-Can Not be seen from Street
1039 South Kingshighway, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $905
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Unseen from Kingshighway, this private home sits back on 3.74+- Acres of usable land with an all brick house has LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! Its only Minutes to the interstate, has a beautiful updated kitchen with a large pantry, gorgeous gray and white countertops, plus plenty of property to build a dream shop just the way you want! The home has updated flooring throughout with a perfect fireplace ready to whitewash in the main level living room hosting large windows for natural lighting! There's a finished second living room and fourth bedroom in the walkout basement. The basement still has plenty of opportunity to finish out and add all of your own personal touches. Don't miss your shot to own ACREAGE & an amazing house !
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Jefferson
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 3.7400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,208
- Brick exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two Car Side Entry Garage
- Fireplaces: Two
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Estimated annual taxes: $1780
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 834 times.
- This listing was last updated November 30, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.