Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
252 Broch Tuarach Place, Jackson
New construction in the newest phase of Savers Farm. This particular phase is something new and different to Savers Farm. The developer is going for a craftsman style look in this phase. This home will have 3 sides of the smart LP siding with brick Wainscoting on front with huge front porch accented with craftsman posts. This home sits on a .44 acre lot, backing up to trees. Three bedrooms, 2 bath, 2 car garage with full walkout basement for future growth. Floorplan offers spacious rooms, and open split bedroom concept. A few key features are abundance of upgraded cabinets in the kitchen, island, and cabinet pantry. Master features large walk-in closet, private bath with double vanity and tiled shower. Just a few other awesome features this home has to offer are granite counters, hardwood floors, and spacious covered deck with steps.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.4400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,500
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Community sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 32 times.
- This listing was last updated November 8, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.