Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1226 South Ellis Street, Cape Girardeau
A great opportunity to own this all brick 1 1/2 Story dwelling that is ready for new occupants. Whether you are looking for a home in which you can reside or perhaps purchase as an investment property this one could just meet what you are looking for. The main level features a living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. The upper level currently is a one-bedroom space that is the complete width of the house which gives you plenty of space for perhaps a little reading nook. There is even a basement that is partially finished and provides tons of storage too. A carport on the back side of the home can be used for your vehicle or perhaps you would like to utilize it for a covered patio area as there is a HUGE detached shop/garage building too just steps away. Nestled on the backside of the property is an older building that perhaps you could rehab for a mother-in-law's quarters. Endless possibilities really just all depends on what your needs are. Call today to view.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,248
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: One-Half Story
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Full basement
- Garage: Two car garage plus
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 107 times.
- This listing was last updated November 5, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.