Pending: Full Brick Home**Woodwork**Vinyl Fenced Backyard
1816 Good Hope, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $427
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Looking for space and historic charm? This cute all brick bungalow residence has several unique features including wooden mill work throughout the main level, an updated tile bathroom, gorgeous original hardwood floors, and so much more! Don't miss the opportunity to entertain guests in your privacy vinyl fenced back yard or the chance to work in your oversized 2 car garage and detached shop! The covered front porch is perfect for a swing on a beautiful day and the house is spacious enough for any need you may have.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Jefferson
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,744
- Brick exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Full Unfinished Basement
- Garage: Two Car Detached Garage
- Heating: Forced Air & Baseboard
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $667
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Hood fan
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 135 times.
- This listing was last updated November 17, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.