Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2124 Esker Trail, Cape Girardeau
Lovely entry foyer with wainscoting, spacious & open kit/liv/din area, Kitchen features white Cabinetry, 5x6 walk-in pantry, Quartz counter tops, KitchenAid gas range, dishwasher & microwave, center island, & custom back splash. Split Bedroom plan, Gorgeous Hallmark Novella wood floors in LR, DR, MAS Bed, KIT & Halls. Master bath with dbl vanity quartz tops, custom tiled shower 5' shower w seat & private commode. Gas Fireplace with custom mantle, designer light fixtures & additional can lights. Lower Level features 2 beds, family room and bath. Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring in basement family room. Covered front porch and deck, James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding, Low E Argon Windows, Blown in Insulation Walls, R-50 Attic. Walden Park amenities include-Clubhouse (available for private parties up to 65 people), pool, fitness center, common ground, ponds, access to trails. HOA dues $85/month. (closet shelving incl. in price-$1800 allowance) est. completion mid/late December. Owner/agent
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.2000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,506
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 48 times.
- This listing was last updated October 28, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.