Pending: Located in Fruitland**4 Bedrooms**Wood Burning Fireplace
347 Julies Drive, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $615
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
This Fruitland area home has four spacious bedrooms and 2.5 Baths. The living room has vinyl plank flooring less than a year old and a wood burning fireplace. A tiled foyer leads to the kitchen/dining area. The kitchen boasts an abundance of cabinets, countertop space, and a pantry. There is a breakfast bar, and the stainless appliances are included (refrigerator is less than a year old). There are two main level bedrooms, both with neutral carpet. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet. The master bathroom has a tub/shower combination and linen closet. Also on the main level is a half bath for guest. Laundry is main level. Upstairs are two more bedrooms both with neutral carpet and spacious in size. Off one bedroom is a full bathroom with a stand up shower. There is attic space over the garage that can be entered through one of the bedrooms, this area provides storage and could be finished. The roof is two years old. There is a patio off the dining area.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.3400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,932
- Vinyl Siding exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage: Two Car Garage
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning Fireplace - Living Room
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central Air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Lagoon
- Estimated annual taxes: $1069
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 852 times.
- This listing was last updated November 19, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.