Pending: NEWLY REMODELED AND UPDATED! Finish with your touches!
1814 East Weissinger, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $615
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Attractive remodel has been done to this Cape ranch home over the last three-four years. The exterior appearance of the home has been freshened up with painted brick and a metal roof. The covered front porch takes you into the living room nicely upgraded with wood laminate flooring that flows into the kitchen/dining area and added recess lighting. There is a wall of built-ins granting a place for shoes, hangers for jackets, and above a place for décor. The all-NEW kitchen has white cabinetry with pull out drawers. The sink has been moved to the island. The stainless appliances (which are included) are 1.5 years old. Sliding doors from the dining area to the nice size patio. The same wood laminate flooring continues down the hallway and into the two bedrooms. The updated full hall bathroom has tile flooring and updated vanity. The Master bedroom has a barn wood accent wall with a barn door to the master bath. The Master bathroom has tiled flooring, shower pan, drain, and water has been ran. Ready to be finished with your personal touches. There is space for a dual vanity. The master bedroom walk-in closet is cedar lined, plentiful of hanging racks. The second bedroom also has a cedar lined walk-in closet. Downstairs there is the possibility of adding two additional bedrooms (framed), a family room (already has NEW tile flooring), and a third bathroom (already plumbed). Laundry and storage are found on this level. The big expenses have been taken care of – NEW HVAC, Roof, Electric Panel, Water Heater, Doors, Windows, Mostly new plumbing.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.3000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,232
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Unfinished basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1209
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 471 times.
- This listing was last updated November 22, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.