Pending: Updated Inside and Out!
209 West Vale Dr, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $502
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Cute, cozy and calling your name! This home is the perfect home for anyone looking for something completely updated and on a quiet street! The exterior has be given a facelift with a brand NEW roof, gutters, soffit and siding! Once you walk inside you will instantly appreciate all of the interior updates as well. The open concept living and dining area with luxury vinyl plank flooring running throughout gives you the modern, spacious feeling you can't find in this price range! The kitchen features NEW counters and sleek stainless steel appliances. The three bedrooms are large with cozy carpet and fresh paint and trim! This home is ready for any buyer! The current owner has brought it up to all government loan requirements, which means you can own it for as little as $500 down!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,100
- Brick and Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage: One Car Carport
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $636
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 321 times.
- This listing was last updated November 23, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.