Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2831 Hopper Road, Cape Girardeau
This 3 bedroom 2 bath home has it all! Curb appeal, amazing floor plan, 1 acre of ground, & updated from top to bottom. The kitchen was completely remodeled with custom cabinets in 2019, all new appliances, modern backsplash, quartz countertops, & lighting fixtures. All the main level and upstairs wood floors are original from 1945 & recently refinished and stained. The main level bath was remodeled in 2021 with quartz on the new vanity. One of the main level bedrooms has been made into an amazing walk in closet with custom shelving (this can be taken out and the walls patched at buyer's request). The 3rd bedroom is upstairs and it is HUGE! The home has an attached garage with a remodeled breezeway to the house, perfect area if you have dogs (doggy door included). New asphalt driveway with added turnaround and retaining wall. Saving the best for last, the new 20x20 shop on a concrete pad. The shop on the fenced in acre lot will seal the deal! Seller is MO licensed real estate agent.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 1.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,430
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 312 times.
- This listing was last updated November 8, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.