Pending: Adorable and Full of Character! Click the pics to see!!
1733 Whitener Street, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $563
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
This three bedroom, 2 bath home in the Sunset area boasts charm, character, and plenty of updates. The living room has original hardwood flooring that continues into the hall and two main level bedrooms. The updated kitchen has white cabinets, stainless appliances, subway tile backsplash, and quartz countertops. There is a sunroom that could double as a dining room. The full hall bathroom has wood grain tile, updated vanity, and shower has subway tile like kitchen. The third bedroom is the upstairs loft which has built in drawers and a floor heater. Downstairs in the walk-out basement is a tiled family room, storage space, second full bathroom with tiled walk-in shower. Laundry is here with the washer/dryer included. This full brick cottage has a wood privacy fence, single car carport, large brick patio. The home has been attractively landscaped with azaleas, peonies, roses. Fun fact: breakfast bar, built-in desk in basement, and stairs to basement are made from wooden bleachers from the old gym at Central Junior High.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Franklin
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,237
- Brick exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partially Finished Basement - Walk Up
- Garage: Carport
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central Air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $582
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 526 times.
- This listing was last updated November 15, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.