Under contract: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
114 South Benton Street, Cape Girardeau
ATTENTION INVESTORS! This home can be used as a single-family home or it can utilized as a multi-family home with 2 apartments. There is an apartment on the main level and an apartment on the upper level. There are separate utility meters for both apartments. Much of the interior has been updated and remodeled. Just within the last year, the central a/c and furnace were replaced with brand new 90+ efficiency systems, a new a/c window unit was installed upstairs, both water heaters have been replaced, the upstairs kitchen was completed remodeled, most of the ceiling fixtures have been upgraded, new flooring upstairs, and many other minor improvements. The main level apartment was remodeled aprox. 10 years ago. Since that time, new flooring has been installed and the basement has had cracks repaired. A new french drain system as installed around the home. The exterior of home could use some TLC, but the home's interior will provide a great home or great rental income.
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,547
- Frame exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 11 times.
- This listing was last updated November 29, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.