Pending: Home on 2.78 acres, Jackson Schools
103 Cherrywood Drive, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $888
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
This property is a great home located between Cape and Jackson. The acreage is hard to pass up and is nestled in 2 different subdivisions. The house is in West Lake Meadow but most of the land is in Crystal Springs where you are able to have large animals including horses and cattle. This property is on a shared well that is $40/month and there is a road clearing fee of $44/year.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 2.7800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,882
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Split level
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partially Finished Basement - Walkout
- Garage: Two Car Garage
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas Burning & 1 Wood Burning Fireplace
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central Air - Electric
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Estimated annual taxes: $1018
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 181 times.
- This listing was last updated December 7, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.